UPCOMING EVENTSThe Pendleton Surf Club
No Results Found
The page you requested could not be found. Try refining your search, or use the navigation above to locate the post.
• Surf Together
• Share your surfing adventures with others
• Share your military service with others
• Lend a hand/get involved within your community
• Give back to your fellow veterans with your time and devotion to each other
• Honor the sport of surfing
• Be a great citizen
• To each other
• To the ocean
• To life
• To the sport of surfing
• To yourself
• To your community
• Faithfulness to your fellow surfer/veteran/family/beliefs.
Demonstrated by continuing loyalty and support to the ocean, the sport of surfing, and each other
Mission of the Camp Pendleton Surf Club
Our club is fortunate that our base is located with 25 miles of coastline and some of the best breaks in Southern California, which we are privileged to have right in our own back yard. No matter what your level or degree of surfing is, you are invited to come and share your stories, make new ones, and become a member of our special club.